Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sick Days - Hmmph not in this house

So we all know it. When mom gets sick, the world must still keep on turning. Well why is this? I mean when the kids are sick they get to sleep all day. When the husband is sick, they get to complain and whimper and beg you to shoot them like a horse with a broken leg. A mom can literally have her head hanging over the toilet and you still feel the need to ask what is for dinner. Really?

Yup, that is the life we choose I suppose. My all time favorite is when the husband is kind enough to "let" you lay down and try to rest but then proceeds to let every child in the room to bother you. Thanks for that Hun.

So my tip for the sick mom; I do not have one but if you have any ideas please comment because I am dying to know how to gain a mom's sick day!

2 comments:

  1. I'd tell the kids Daddy's taking them to the park. But that's just me.

    :+)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete