Friday, December 10, 2010

The Santa Rip Off

I have been going back and forth on the whole Santa in the mall thing. I would love to get my kids pictures taken with Santa especially since this is Ashlynns' first Christmas (even though she does not know any different). But for gosh sakes it is so darn expensive. To sit in line with all the kids to smush them all on the lap of some Santa looking stranger and then pay $30 for A picture. Is it really worth it? I have not decided, I will let you know...

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried it in a bazillion years since my son was two. I'm just wondering if they can at least email the pic to you now and let you print your own copies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, they won't. We have even gotten "yelled" at in wlamart trying to make copies. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, that sucks. And it's not very smart of them to not have that option. Putting "Santa photographer" on the list of jobs I should do and make a lot of money at, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We usually look for a Santa that will let you take your OWN pictures! It is so expensive!! I know!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete